5 Wick Hearth Candle - Moso Bamboo
This impressive statement piece by Voluspa is a hand-poured 5 wick candle in an embossed glass vessel with a matching top. Filled with Their signature coconut wax blend with 100% natural wicks. It has a 250 hour burn.
The Moso Bamboo scent has notes of Moso Bamboo, Black Musk and Japanese Cypress.
A visual of the scent - Imagine yourself roaming a woodland trail with a path to the forest, where the scent of the great outdoors thrives with huckleberry vines amid tall Japanese cypress boughs. Lush, green thickets flourish in fertile, dark, musky soil, while fresh bamboo saplings blend with strong, tall reeds, interwoven with greenery.
This candle is hand-poured in the United States and features the Voluspa proprietary, clean burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. It is free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle the vessel as a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 250 hours
- Fill (oz): 123
- Fill (g/ml): 3500
- May require additional processing time
- Natural Wick(s): 5
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 8.66" D x 9.13" H
- Metric Dimenions: 220mm x 232mm
- UPC: 806644072898
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Woody
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.